Sportsfox is a Firefox extension that allows you to keep your sports scores in a handy browser location. Sportsfox includes scores for NFL, NBA, WNBA, NHL, College Football, Men's College Basketball, and Women's College Basketball. Generally you should be able to download the latest version at Mozilla addons

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ESPN NFL Scores Changed again

ESPN changed the way they do football scores again. Hopefully I will have the change done soon and approved before the regular season. I'm gonna have to look for another source I think.

5 comments:

  1. I just installed Sportsfox in anticipation of getting college football scores as the games are being played. However . . . it does nothing unfortunately. The only message that ever shows up is "NCF : NCF : No games being played." I've checked all the options and I'm not sure why it is not working. I'm using Firefox v3.0.13. If you need to, you can reach me at outwardatmindspringdotcom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opening day and still NO NFL SORES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what is the plan sir?

    ReplyDelete
  4. NFL season at 1/2 way point, still NO SCORES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's up with this add on Vinny?

    ReplyDelete

Followers