Sportsfox is a Firefox extension that allows you to keep your sports scores in a handy browser location. Sportsfox includes scores for NFL, NBA, WNBA, NHL, College Football, Men's College Basketball, and Women's College Basketball. Generally you should be able to download the latest version at Mozilla addons

Thursday, March 19, 2009

sportsFox background Colors Update

UPDATE: The good folks at Firefox development informed me that it's not a bug. FF3 is supposed to work that way. In FF3 I now need to also set the moz-appearance property when I change the background color. Otherwise my background color would be ignored. I tried that out and they of course are correct.

The code looks something like this:

menuitem1.style.backgroundColor= GS_backgroundColor["main"];
menuitem1.style.MozAppearance = 'none';

So I will get the colors back working soon. I'm also working on the "view tomorrow/yesterday's games" function which is broken.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers