Sportsfox is a Firefox extension that allows you to keep your sports scores in a handy browser location. Sportsfox includes scores for NFL, NBA, WNBA, NHL, College Football, Men's College Basketball, and Women's College Basketball. Generally you should be able to download the latest version at Mozilla addons

Saturday, April 25, 2009

View Current Game Details

When you click a game in the status bar, you should be able to see the game information or rather the game summary after the game is finished. You used to be able to do this, but after the ESPN format change, I haven't fixed it just yet. This is next up on my plate.

The current version is 1.15 when the folks at Mozilla get around to approving it. I submitted it back on the 18th. Today is the 25th. I'm just sayin..

1 comment:

  1. For some months, I've had an issue with the display of scores:
    Each time the ticker displays the next score, it initally shows the score itself, followed by the code as well. This makes the display stretch almost the entire length of the browser status bar and displacing anything else there.

    e.g. "A 3 at B 1 a name="amp;\pos=nhlScoreboard..." etc

    I've tried uninstalling and re-installing SportsFox. I'm using 1.10 and FF 3.0.10, but it's been happening in older versions.

    ReplyDelete

Followers